• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rejected Calls

Gibblet7

Lurker
Nov 9, 2010
Everytime my boyfriend tries to call, it never rings and never shows a missed call. Texts come through fine. I just bought the phone yesterday and love it, but I can't figure out why all of my calls don't come through.

I also saw thousands others of this question, but never saw a definite answer. The only thing I can come up with is that it is impossible to get notifications, like wall posts through facebook app without having to open up the program. True?

I had the same problem every time my wife tried to call. Based on what AllergyDoc said, I thought I would check the call log. I figured with Androids, when in doubt, press and hold. So I found my wife's number in the call log, pressed and held her number, and said to "Delete from Reject List." This fixed the problem. Hope it helps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones