Rejected CallsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Gibblet7

Gibblet7 New Member This Topic's Starter

Everytime my boyfriend tries to call, it never rings and never shows a missed call. Texts come through fine. I just bought the phone yesterday and love it, but I can't figure out why all of my calls don't come through.

I also saw thousands others of this question, but never saw a definite answer. The only thing I can come up with is that it is impossible to get notifications, like wall posts through facebook app without having to open up the program. True?

Advertisement
  2. AllergyDoc

AllergyDoc Member

You can put a caller on the Reject List from the Call Log. Perhaps you inadvertently did this once. I have no idea how you would check this or take him off the this, though; I've only had my phone a week. :)

3. asbas33

asbas33 New Member

I had the same problem every time my wife tried to call. Based on what AllergyDoc said, I thought I would check the call log. I figured with Androids, when in doubt, press and hold. So I found my wife's number in the call log, pressed and held her number, and said to "Delete from Reject List." This fixed the problem. Hope it helps!