Release Date?

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member

Cant Wait! Literally!

Any Ideas when we can get this?

Advertisement
  2. Komodo Rogue

Komodo Rogue Well-Known Member

Moto is starting their keynote as I write this - get over to engadget!
  3. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member

Oh wow! Didnt know that! Think they'll announce the release date?

4. Possible
  5. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

No release date or price was announced.
  6. darklide

darklide Well-Known Member

Samsung and Htc will be released on AtSt first with Motorola 3 to 6 months from now. By then there will be quad core android phones.
    Ynomrah likes this.
  7. Ynomrah

Ynomrah Well-Known Member

ikr. i legitimately lol'd.
  8. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

Or IP5

I didn't thin at&t would have the gaul to wait for IP5 to release atrix.. but, I'm wondering..

Would it really surprise anyone?...
  9. They said just a few minutes ago in their live keynote that atrix is arriving in the coming weeks
  10. capitanbuzo

capitanbuzo Well-Known Member

It won't come out later than 3 months from now as that would be past AT&T's Q1 2011 fiscal quarter. I have always disliked how AT&T operated their Android line but it seems to me as though they are trying to redo this. They know that they will loose iPhone exclusivity soon so they must be diverse in their offering by keeping a good offering of Windows 7 phones as well as having competitive Android phones. I believe that this is their self preservation strategy.
  11. Definitely although don't be surprised that when Verizon gets the iPhone next year there isn't a mass exodus like everyone says
  12. capitanbuzo

I expect some people to switch but not like what many analysts say. I am pretty sure most people will stay with their respective carriers.
  13. yes totally i think the analysts are good at blowing smoke if you catch my drift
  14. capitanbuzo

Yep, true true.
  15. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

I hope there is a mass exodus to the Verizon iPhone, it will give us At&t users our network back.

Also, I believe the Atrix needs to come out soon since it is running 2.2, I don't think it would be a good idea to wait to release when 2.3 (or even 2.4) phones are coming out.
  16. I believe both the inspire and atrix will come out prior to months end maybe the first week of feb but the samsung will come prob mid march also the ATRIX is gingerbread upgradable already moto said so so expect a gingerbread update rather quick the inspire on the other hand i wouldnt hold my breath with the sense UI it probably wont get gingerbread for 6 months and the samsung will be a wait and see
  17. capitanbuzo

A link to where it was said that the Atrix would get Gingerbread?

18. I don't recall if it was on Motorola's site or the att site but in parenthesis it says ( upgradable to gingerbread)
  19. capitanbuzo

Well, not on AT&T's website. Can't seem to find it on Motorola as well.

20. If I find it or remember I will def post it
  21. capitanbuzo

Alright thank you. I would expect it to receive 2.3 but not sure how fast for it to be updated.

22. I'm not sure either but if it arrives in Feb I'm hoping by April at least
  23. capitanbuzo

I am also curious as to Android 2.4 which appears to be an evolution of Gingerbread like Eclair was from 2.0 to 2.1.

24. Yea I was wondering about that. I will sat this 2.3.1 is a bit buggy so of they are gonna release one on all phones it should be stable. No gallery problems no web browser problems no force closing of any Google apps
  25. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

in the coming weeks.. probably means 2 months..