release date

Last Updated: 2010-06-23 05:39:22
  1. bluprint

bluprint Member

Is there any info on approximate release date?

Advertisement
  2. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

Late August.
  3. Trons4u

Trons4u Member

This year....who knows. I've heard everything from late June on. Hopefully early, I'm do for an "upgrade" in July
  4. BigMace23

BigMace23 Well-Known Member

Yea I heard over at howardforums that it was scheduled for early july, but got pushed back to august due to a hardware change.... I'm betting it'll be out by late july though
  5. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

I dont mind the wait!
  6. MancusoX

MancusoX Well-Known Member

7. BigMace23

8. dblack9

dblack9 Well-Known Member

SO glad i didnt get the incredible.
    lets go shadow!!
  9. Garemlin

Garemlin Well-Known Member

You and me both. Just wish I didn't have to add a line or pay full retail to get this one.
  10. yakboy

yakboy Well-Known Member

Guys - guessing you're all american. I am based in the UK and I can't remember how long it was between the Droid and Milestone being released, can anyone remember? It was finally released in late Nov 2009 here I think.

I recently lost my Nexus one (still hurts everyday) and I had been contemplating the HTC Desire (very much like the Droid Incredible I think) but I love my Vanilla Android (and the upgrade benefits that come with that).

I'm really loving the looks of this phone, just not sure how long I can go for without a smartphone!
  11. tsanuri

tsanuri Well-Known Member

The droid was Nov 09 early in the states as well. So if you got the milestone then sounds like a simultaneous release really.
  12. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

Some time in July according to an insider on HoFo!
  13. BigMace23

So it's looking like a father's day announcement and a july release... sweet!
  14. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the same. My Verizon rep told me to wait on getting an incredible because 2 new droid phones will be out in July. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on that incredible purchase yet! :D
  15. androy

androy Well-Known Member

I read a post at HOFO that it is going to be late August..
  16. Flying_Hellfish

Interesting, that changes things a bit if that has any validity.
  17. dima

dima Active Member

Latest info on Hofo points back towards a july release though... The comment about moving to August was from long ago.
  18. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Well-Known Member

I believe the consensus on decyphering the code talk was a Father's Day pre-orders and July 4th release.
  19. BigMace23

Yep... this is the latest, the August prediction was from a while ago.
  20. Flying_Hellfish

I guess we will know in a week and a half what really will happen on father's day.
  21. CriticalMass

CriticalMass Well-Known Member

It's coming in the next 30 days. Think Early July. It also won't be sold under the Shadow name.

That's the information I have.

And no, don't ask about where I got my info. Nobody is getting fired over it.
  22. Teibidh

Teibidh Well-Known Member

Seconded.
  23. Slingshot

Slingshot Well-Known Member

24. vdubbin

vdubbin Well-Known Member

Droid Life is also saying July 19th!!!

Can't wait to get a pre-order in!

droid-life.com
  25. yes its july 19th. preorders should begin next week. Screw the incredible.