Release today?General

Last Updated:

1. mteezey

mteezey Well-Known Member

HTC said we would see something iconic today? Anyone heard if they announced it yet?

2. 91Firebirder

91Firebirder Well-Known Member

I imagine they just meant it would be officially announced today.

On a side note, did I see right that there would be a LTE version with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor?
  3. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

I read Dual core for the U.S.. But I'll have to wait for something for Verizon anyway, since this seems heading to AT&T
  4. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Specs on HTC website say dual core and yes, AT&T & T-Mo which totally sucks! This needs to be on Sprint, I can do without the LTE since I rarely get to use 4G anyway.
  5. locoandroid

locoandroid Well-Known Member

It should b on Big Red,not this other carriers
  6. mteezey

mteezey Well-Known Member

The LTE version had a dual core 1.5 processor. And the international version has a quad core. I posted on HTC Facebook cause thier tweets and you tube videos contradicted one another. They responded with that answer for me.
  7. Pio5ukuk

Pio5ukuk Member

I want this phone soo bad please tell me it's gunna be released in the uk before April
  8. tflb

tflb Well-Known Member

I really wanted this phone but if it doesn't come to Sprint I won't be getting it.
  9. craggybuk

craggybuk Well-Known Member

I've read the phone will be released on April 5th.
  10. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

Where did you read that? On AT&T?
  11. Edge1978

Edge1978 Well-Known Member

This phone is sweet, but I heard it has a non removable battery and no sd card support. So sadly I think I have to pass this one by.
  12. spenspuma

spenspuma Well-Known Member

Why would anyone need more than 32gb storage on a phone?
  13. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

32gb is plenty for me but no removable battery and no Sprint totally kill it.
  14. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

It just passed thru the FCC. It's getting close to release on AT&T.