• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reloading apps on new evo from app brain

why is it making me pay for apps that I already bought? Do I have to buy all my paid apps over again? That would be very frustrating.
Once you buy them they are bought. You will not have to pay for them again. Does it say the price next to them on the website? or is it in the market? if it is in the market you might have set up your phone with a different email than the original.

Upvote 0
Once you buy them they are bought. You will not have to pay for them again. Does it say the price next to them on the website? or is it in the market? if it is in the market you might have set up your phone with a different email than the original.

I am not sure what you mean by the website, do you mean appbrain?

In the market it has the price next to it and I have to go through the whole buying process again to get the apps.

Upvote 0
When I first got my EVO I had problems with the market and other items because I had multiple google accounts. I had to delete one and merge the others. It wasn't very intuitive. I actually had to delete my AppBrain account from my phone and the net to start over with that so they would synch up.

You shouldn't have to pay for apps again since they're supposed to be tied to your Google account and not the phone, but I've not had to replace a phone to find out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones