1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Reminder app

Last Updated:

1. mdc1022

mdc1022 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,
    I am a new droid x user I just got it 3 days ago and switched from ATT ( Iphone) I have a question, I am trying to find a reminder app that will alert me of things I need to do and ( a free app) so far I haven't found one. Is there an app that does this? I thought the calender would do that but it does not seem to. I like the phone and have 30 days to try it. I like the phone better than the Iphone in some areas. I am not totally sold on the droid x yet, but so far I really like it!! any advice or great apps that make the droid even more enjoyable just let me know
    Thank You!

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

i use the calendar to set my reminders. The alarm goes off 15 minutes, or whatever you set, before the event.

And fyi, there are plenty of free reminder/calendar/task apps in the Market, just do a search.

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

I like calendar snooze for reminders, you can set it for a variety of intervals. There is an ad supported free version or ad free paid.

mdc1022 likes this.
  4. mdc1022

mdc1022 New Member This Topic's Starter

thanks I will try it and see if it alarms!! hey also is there an app that can organize my music so that if I pick an artist that it can play all their music (shuffle) instead of having to cue them up? I appreciate all the help! this phone seems very easy to use so far !

5. RyanB

RyanB Guest

OP, check out this app http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.mikesandroidworkshop.android.tasklist I use it ALL the time, though I use the pay version that the developer also offers (which is WELL worth the few bucks as he's VERY responsive both to suggestions as well as problems you might have). It's got great options as to how you want to prioritize (1-5, low/ medium/ high, etc). It's got widgets in a few different colors and all sorts of sizes, so you can see what you need to do right on your desktop. It really is worth checking out.

6. sitlet

sitlet Banned

the stock music app does this. Just select an artist in the main playlist, then hit play, and make sure shuffle is on. It will only shuffle that artist.