Reminders

Last Updated:

1. RhinoDoc

RhinoDoc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I see lots of threads about getting reminders to go off, but I cannot figure out how to set the default for new appointments to have NO reminder. I can make an appointment and go down to reminder, scroll up to "none," but when I go to set the default reminder in the calendar I am offered 5 minutes and less. I don't want reminders, and I would prefer to have it default to none every time rather than having to go the extra step to set it to none. Is there a way to change the default to no reminder? I have set up my google calendar online to have none, but when I enter an appointment in my calendar it won't allow that.

Advertisement
  2. Nazunderground

Nazunderground Member

Welcome to the club.... I've fought with this stupid phone for 4 months now. I can't shut the stupid reminders off. When I merged my data from Outlook it added audio reminders to every appointment. ... even the all day events. So it rings five minutes before an all day event. And that of course is 5 minutes before midnight EVERY NIGHT!!!!!

If anyone knows how to turn this stupid reminder off please post the secret.