reminders?Support

Last Updated:

1. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there some way to setup a reminder on this phone... essentially an alarm for a future day/time? I don't want to have to fill out a whole appointment - just setup a reminder..

Advertisement
  2. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

Just use the calendar app, unless that's what you mean by "I don't want to have to fill out a whole appointment..."

3. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not to incite a riot, but I am a former iphone user. I simply went into the Clock app and set a "Reminder". It was basically the same thing as using the Alarm, except it set the alarm for a later date.. so at noon on Friday, it would beep annoyingly until I turned it off.

I was basically looking for something similar, without having to fill out an appointment start/end time, etc. Also, I am not sure if it is possible to configure how this calendar reminder will arrive exactly? (Notification tray, continual annoying beeping, email, SMS, etc)

4. pkmn760

pkmn760 Well-Known Member

yes we have it, on each alarm u can set the day u want it to ring... just set it for the upcoming day and ull be good (although it will run weekly u can just turn it off after ur done with it

5. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

yup. just touch the clock and look at the bottom and touch the alarm icon. you can setup multiple alarms to go off certain days of the week etc.