1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Remote desktop applications?

Last Updated:

1. DaveG

DaveG Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Searching the forums came up with some old posts... I'd like to get some feedback and am wondering what people are using these days for a Remote Desktop app. Free is preferred, but I could always shell out some cash if the free apps are garbage. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. SystemHacker

SystemHacker Member

I believe that LogMeIn still has their Beta App out which is free. It works great for a beta if it's still available

3. DaveG

DaveG Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

By Remote Desktop I mean the actual Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) connection protocol. I don't believe LogMeIn supports this?

4. SystemHacker

SystemHacker Member

It will give you full control to your computer, desktop, files, programs, etc.
    I just searched it in the android market though and couldn't find it again, but take that with a grain of salt because for the past 2 days I haven't been able to locate many apps that I previously had.

PhoneMyPC is out on the market for $9.99 and seems to work pretty well from the youtube reviews. If paying is an issue, keep in mind many people don't like to pay. There is (sadly) almost always a way around having to pay, but I'll say no more on that subject.