• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

remotely view my text messages?

i accidentally left my phone at home on vacation. how? beats me but it just happened. i have have internet access here at the hotel and i be here for another week or two but didnt know if there was an app i could push to my android to view my texts. i have seen and used a few before that can back them up online but i didnt know if there was one that didnt require an in app setup? something i can do all from online.

i accidentally left my phone at home on vacation. how? beats me but it just happened. i have have internet access here at the hotel and i be here for another week or two but didnt know if there was an app i could push to my android to view my texts. i have seen and used a few before that can back them up online but i didnt know if there was one that didnt require an in app setup? something i can do all from online.
I think for security reasons, they all involve some type of in app setup.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones