remove app

Last Updated:

1. hrlyrdr

hrlyrdr New Member

I ended up with an annoying search tool on my home page called live mobile search and cant delete it everytime i drag it too the trash can it comes back a while later help.

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Try going to
    Menu > settings > applications > manage applications (your exact menus may differ, but that will be close). Select the application from the list and 'uninstall'.
  3. missy1e23

missy1e23 New Member

I have this problem too. It's been happening for a few days. It happens while I'm in other apps. To my knowledge, I haven't downloaded anything that would cause this. I've only downloaded from the market. SGS2, less than a month old.
  4. d12littlec

d12littlec New Member

Did anyone figure out how to get rid of this? I cant seem to locate it anywhere on my phone to delete it
  5. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

if you have root access, try going to </data/app> and see if its there.
  6. chrstdvd

chrstdvd Well-Known Member

I Googled the app and found nothing about it except another member asking the same question at this link: http://androidforums.com/android-applications/500452-live-mobile-search.html.

That is two GS2's and not sure of OP's phone here, but might be Bloat that can not be deleted unless you know the name of the apk and are rooted.

The other thing in the referenced post the OP says it is a bookmark. Perhaps going into your browser book marks and deleting it may get rid of it. Or install a different browser such as Dolphin HD and or a different launcher like Launcher Pro will get it out of your hair.