Remove application launcherGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kzchris

kzchris New Member

After last update of my galaxy s3 to android version 4.1.2 on my all screens I have strange semicircular application launcher. When I push it up I can chose application to run. The problem is that the launcher obscures part of the screen, and I wont to get rid of this. As I realized after some research it does not belong to any application I have installed. I really don

2. GTWalling

GTWalling Well-Known Member

I think if you long press on the Menu Soft Key it will hide it, or you can turn it off in the drop down notification bar.
    kzchris likes this.
  3. kzchris

kzchris New Member

I found the source of the problem. By mistake I push the buton "Multiple windows" in the top menu. Thanks for answer.
  4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Yes, when multi Window is activeated in menu or drop down, long press back will make it disappear.

Its a shame Samsung dont actually do much to promote this feature. Most people turn it off thinking its an application launcher, without realising what it actually does.

Its a great feature, whereby, you drag an application to half of the screen and another application to the other half if the screen, so you have 2 applications open on the same screen at once,