Remove ATT Startup Logo And Splash Screen?Support

Last Updated:

1. Sheon

Sheon Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anyway to delete this and just have the samsung logo on startup?

i already deleted all the preinstalled ATT crap that comes with the phone with titanium backup (i just deleted them did not even backup will never use them anyway -_-)

after i did that phone seems to be better for me :)

also i did delete that annoying swish sound at startup but it also took away the samsung startup sound and i like that one :(

so has anyone found a way to do this?

thx

oh and why is it that everyphone for att has there logo or some other att crap on it but the damn iPhone is the only phone clean without any att crap on it -_- i switched over from iPhone 4 could not be more happy :)

also is there a way to remove the att logo on the top of the phone im talking about the logo next to the speaker.

Advertisement
  2. estefana

estefana Well-Known Member

I just did the unleash the beast root and it removed the at&t screen with the orange bars but not the very first AT&T screen. Unfortunately the At&t logo beside the speaker is underneath the glass so there is no way to remove it.... but you can cover it with an amzer case like I did... or get a decal skin..... I'm on rogers so the at&t logo annoys me =P

3. Andrewdroid

Andrewdroid Well-Known Member

I don't care about the AT&T actual branding, I just find it annoying that its a bright white screen that lasts for way too long when it starts up. What a battery waste. At least the Samsung screen is dark. Why can't AT&T at least make a black version of their startup screen.

4. Aerodrifting

Aerodrifting Active Member

You can't be serious ...

5. Jack45

Jack45 Well-Known Member

I've seen posts before about boot animations, boot logos, etc. and still can't understand why anyone gives a damn. I turn on the phone when I wake up, and by the time I empty my bladder and flush...the phone is ready for action. Startup sounds? O.K. I understand the desire for quiet. But the other stuff? Makes no sense to me, but I'm open to being convinced otherwise.

6. Number1Gsxxr

Number1Gsxxr Member

Maybe it would load faster without those splash screens? :confused:

7. nikolai

nikolai Member

It's likely that those startup screens are displayed while the ROM is bootloaded and the kernel is starting up. If there were no splash screens, you'd either be looking at a black screen (which would be frustrating cause you wouldn't know if it was booting or not) or the kernel boot up output.

8. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator