• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help remove bluetooth connections?

tjreishus

Android Enthusiast
Nov 8, 2009
I have a bluetooth mouse that I had connected to my N10 for the past month. I had a friend come over with an Ipad and thought that was really cool. I didn't think a mouse worked on Ipads but we gave it a try anyway. It doesn't work. Now I can't get it to connect to my N10 at all. I have tried for days and no matter what I try, I can't get it to connect. My coworker has a droid phone and we were able to connect the mouse to that without a problem. Is there a way to erase all my bluetooth connections that it has memorized? Is there something in the apps list that I can clear defaults or something like that?

Any suggestions would be great.

I do a lot of writing so this is something that is important to me. The mouse makes it so much easier to select text. If I can't figure this out, I'll have to try a hard reset and I really don't want to do that.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones