Remove Clock and Battery from Status Bar?

1. Mthodmn101

Mthodmn101 Member

Is there a way to remove the battery and clock from the status bar? I use widgets for both and would like more open space on the status bar

Advertisement
  2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I'd love to remove those as well

sent from tapatalk using my BA Droid Incredible
  3. Mthodmn101

Mthodmn101 Member

4. newtype06

newtype06 Active Member

I already have a thread on this. Please do a search, the solution is there.
  5. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

EnvyOnTheCoast likes this.
  6. Mthodmn101

Mthodmn101 Member

that post is just removing the clock (and under linux which i dont use), plus i want to be able to remove the battery icon as well... I tried the new CM6 and you can remove the clock which is nice, would still like to be able to remove the battery as well
  7. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

Another option, if you run launcher pro I believe it gives you an option to hide the entire notification bar

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  8. newtype06

newtype06 Active Member

You can remove the battery icon under spare parts as well.\
    Also, I was at work and did not have time to dig up the link, only a couple minutes to hop on.
  9. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Yeah you can do this , but I like the notification bar. I'd just like to remove the clock since I have the flip weather clock
  10. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

I looked in Spare Parts but did not see that option.

I would also love to get rid of the clock and bettery in the notification bar.

Anyone else have any suggestions?
    Weazol likes this.
  11. lp_obsession2005

lp_obsession2005 New Member

Nobody has an answer? I didn't see an option in spare parts either...
  12. wjdunn3

wjdunn3 Member

If you are rooted...then see this thread on XDA....works perfectly with Virtuous 2.6 ROM. Must be using a deodexed ROM with HTC framework (sense) still in place to work though.
  13. SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf Well-Known Member

you cant get rid of just the clock? i would like to keep everything else just not the clock.... :(
  14. T00FACE

T00FACE New Member

SynisterWolf.... If your rooted like me U could give Nova launcher a spin. Under the settings go to "look & feel" scroll to bottom and hit hide clock. It will hide the clock from the status bar on the lock screen, and desktop + drawer, only showing it when running a full screen app. This will free up room on your status bar, doesn't just hide it by making it black. Hope this helps/works for you.

CheerZ!