Remove Facebook from ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. PurePursuit

PurePursuit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How can I remove facebook contacts from Droid X, saw a few other threads but can not locate menu button in contacts. Appreciate any help.

Advertisement
  2. dlbrando

dlbrando Well-Known Member

I just use the drop down bar at the top and select "phone contacts" Otherwise I figure that if you pull your facebook info from the accounts page and social networking app it should work permanently.

3. Groundpounder

Groundpounder Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat as the OP. All I want to show up in my contacts list are e-mails, and phone numbers, nothing from Facebook.

4. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

me too! I think may remove the fb until someone can figure it out.

5. dlbrando

see above for a quick solution

6. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

not sure what drop down bar you guys are talking about. The notifications drop down bar?

7. HalfFrozen

HalfFrozen Well-Known Member

Think it involves you going into your contacts page and pressing the menu button and changing it from there, I did it for my fiance today, but I am blanking with the DX charging in the room.

8. dlbrando

when you go into the contacts menu, at the top, second line under the main bar, there is a box the probably says "contacts: all contacts" with a green plus sign on the right, if you click it then it gives you options as to what contact groupings to display. There are several defaults, one of which is phone contacts. You can also add groups: work, school, ect

9. jcl945

jcl945 Member

I can do this in the contacts menu, but when I go to the dialer, and then go to the contacts menu, it shows all the contacts regardless, and there is no way to filter them out without removing my facebook account. All I really want it to do is use the pictures on my contacts, and I beleive this is how it was on the original Droid. Does anyone know how to achieve this?