• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Remove Facebook from Contacts

when you go into the contacts menu, at the top, second line under the main bar, there is a box the probably says "contacts: all contacts" with a green plus sign on the right, if you click it then it gives you options as to what contact groupings to display. There are several defaults, one of which is phone contacts. You can also add groups: work, school, ect

Upvote 0
I can do this in the contacts menu, but when I go to the dialer, and then go to the contacts menu, it shows all the contacts regardless, and there is no way to filter them out without removing my facebook account. All I really want it to do is use the pictures on my contacts, and I beleive this is how it was on the original Droid. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones