• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help remove verizon branding?

Its actually best that the logo is under the top glass. I end up putting half my thumb or finger when swiping down on the notifications bar..... doesn't have touch sensors i know, but if it was painted on top of the glass, then it would eventually fade away and look ragged in the long run.

Besides the VZW logo isn't too bad. I think it would've been cool if the check was actually red though. Tough luck "screw the system man" folks.

Upvote 0
Any luck yet on this?

AT&T didn't put their ugly logo on the front of the iphone... I find it frustrating that Verizon put their son the front of this.

I'd love to find some kind of solvent that will just remove it :p

I'm pretty sure it's been stated before that the logo has been put under the glass making it extremely difficult to remove. I didn't care for it much at first but i don't really even notice it anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones