Removing AdsSupport

Last Updated:

1. xti14

xti14 Active Member

I was wondering if there is a way...without having to ROOT the phone...to remove those unwanted ads in apps that you always see?

I know there are programs out there for this job, but all of them require your phone to be rooted. Thank you!

Advertisement
  2. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

The ads are how the developers make their money, I don't think it's very fair to remove them.
    thejdubb02 likes this.
  3. xti14

xti14 Active Member

They are just so annoying and to m, it makes the phone look kinda tacky.
  4. Mythic

Mythic Well-Known Member

well you can have an add supported free apps or you can pay for an app and not have the ads...they don't bother me...
  5. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

There isnt a way currently without root ... and even the app with root that removed the adds still leaves a white space where the add used to be. Can the Aria be rooted yet? My dad just got one and wants to root.
  6. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Never mind ... I just checked over at XDA, they have the instructions there.
  7. thejdubb02

thejdubb02 Well-Known Member

I agree. From a app developers point of view, I would be extremely upset if someone took the ads out of the free version of my app. Just pay the slight cost and buy the non ad supported one. IMO. People gotta make a living.
  8. pmstewart

pmstewart New Member

What ever happened to developers contributing to the betterment of the open source community so we all can experience their gifts and talents instead of everyone begging for money through such annoying ads?
  9. RDKamikaze

RDKamikaze Well-Known Member

When's the last time you developed something? When I created Soup or Root, it took countless hours to develop and it still isn't perfect. Don't forget juggling the rest of life (college, getting married, etc.).;)

Developing is no small task, it's worth it to donate. Heck, my rooting app was free and for the few people who donated, I was EXTREMELY grateful!
  10. xoomandroid

xoomandroid Member

No application I haven't heard of. I would like to find a way too...