Removing Calkulin's Moment 2.1 ROM?

Last Updated:

1. speciala106

speciala106 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an easy way to remove Calkulin's Moment 2.1 ROM? I know you can just reflash 2.1 from scratch but i dont want to lose all my data.

Its not that i dont like all the cool things it comes with but I dont prefer the new gallery, and i want the old style application menu and my sprint nav back.

Advertisement
  2. Wingzfan61

Wingzfan61 Well-Known Member

Are you running any themes? Reason I ask is if you are your stuck with the new gallery because the theme template has it including. Ive spent 2 days trying to kill the flan gallery and ended up using an app in the market to mimic the old gallery with some swipe features. As for reflashing, load into recovery and do a data backup, then you have to reflash 2.1 and then go back into recovery and load your data backup.

3. Wingzfan61

Ignore everything I just said. Dreak at sdx just released the stock 2.1 theme that doesnt have N1 or Flan gallery. Just put it in your sd car root, reboot to recovery and load it. Then you can also just reinstall the sprint nav as well.

4. speciala106

Can you post a link to the thread on SDX.

5. Wingzfan61

Download this stock theme to remove the gallery: Login

Download this apk for Sprint nav 2.8: Login

Place the theme zip in the root of your sd card. Boot into recovery mode: VOL+CALL+END (Hold them down). First select data, clear dalvik cache. The press back and "apply zip from sd" click the theme zip and let it install.

When reloaded open any file browser like Astro and click the telenav apk file and install it.

6. speciala106

Thanks a ton, this really helped. I missed the old application menu a ton. The link for the sprint nav doesnt seem to actually contain a download but i found it by other means.

7. speciala106

Now that i loaded this rom and applied the JIT v3.5 my phone is randomly restarting. It happens about once every couple hours and it doesnt seem to be specific to any specific app, i have had it close when switching screens and also when hitting the pause button in the gallery. Any advice?

8. RJDevil

RJDevil Member

my advice would be to reflash, maybe something went wrong during the process of flashing

9. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Its probably JIT causing