• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

removing icons & dxTop

trench

Jan 26, 2009
I just downloaded dxTop and I'm having a blast trying out new theams and instaling icons packs. I've replaced a large amount of my normal icons with ones from a few icon packs. But I've noticed that when I try to instal a new theme, the icons I've replaced stay the same. I'm wondering how I can remove all the new icons I've set and have them go back to their defult settings.

I just downloaded dxTop and I'm having a blast trying out new theams and instaling icons packs. I've replaced a large amount of my normal icons with ones from a few icon packs. But I've noticed that when I try to instal a new theme, the icons I've replaced stay the same. I'm wondering how I can remove all the new icons I've set and have them go back to their defult settings.

go into settings | APPS | MANAGE |

Select the DxTop app and clear it's default status and then ...

restart phone ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones