Removing Pages on Evo 4GSupport

Last Updated:

1. endlessct9a

endlessct9a New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. Just picked up an Evo 4G and completely new to the Android ecosystem. Trying to figure out how to remove "pages" from the phone. I currently have blank pages that I will never use and only need 3, 4 at most.

Some of my co-workers recommended Launcher Pro (name?) but not sure if this is the correct app to use to tackle my issue.

Help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. mdizzle99

mdizzle99 Well-Known Member

You would be able to change the amount of screens in the settings of launcher pro. Your friend is correct.

3. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

That is correct, but just know that Launcherpro is a complete launcher replacement. You will not be able to use the HTC widgets, use scenes, or anything unique to that launcher. Launcherpro does have a lot of its own features, but just keep that in mind.

4. jynx

jynx Well-Known Member

i would just make the last pages when you scroll all the way left and right blank. I was the same way. I only used 3 screens and wanted to remove the others. The more I have had the phones and the more I set it up for what I like I am currently up to 6 screens. You can easily fill them up. Worst case you leave blank screens you never scroll to.