Removing Shortcut LabelsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Dicky

Dicky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Everyone,

thanks so much for answering all my queries so far. I've been having fun customizing the look of my phone and getting more and more out of it.

Recently i've been making custom shortcuts as I like having different icons. What i don't like is that there's a label on the Icon.

The icon pack i am currently using is Manups Simple Word. What happens is when I create a Shortcut to the market for example the Icon shows in text Market Stock and then beneath it the Label Market. I don't like that....if read together it becomes Market Stock Market :p

Is there a way i can remove the labels from shortcuts?

I am currently running Froyo with LauncherPro using folder organizer and I also have anycut.
    The solution must not involve rooting or using any paid apps as well I can't get paid apps here.

I read here http://androidforums.com/htc-desire/65426-possible-strip-htc-sense-ui-htc-desire.html that Helix has the option to remove labels from shortcuts. I'll rather not move to Helix and stay with launcherpro.

Thanks for stopping by.

Advertisement
  2. Dicky

Dicky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok Ok...please ignore this silly question of mine. After going through my LauncherPro settings a few times i finally figured out how to do it.

Sorry for allt he trouble :eek: