Rep said June 6th

1. dsarch21

dsarch21 Well-Known Member

well i know this has been said over and over, but I asked the 'chat rep' and she said....

You: or do i have to order online to avoid the activation fee?
    Kxxx: You need to order online to get the free activation, shipping and handling.
    You: ah-ha....OK well, i guess i'll wait for the announcement and hopefully i can preorder online to avoid the fees, but still get it on launch day, june 6th?
    Kxxx: As far as we know that is correct.
    You: fair enough...see you then! ;)

thought i would share anyway

Advertisement
  2. libai8268

libai8268 Well-Known Member

I guess I will buy it online too! Saving some money wouldn't hurt LOL
  3. libai8268

libai8268 Well-Known Member

I guess I will buy it online too! Saving some money wouldn't hurt, right?! LOL
  4. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

how does this prove june 6th? all you did was say something about buying it online, sneak a date in at the end and she agreed... when you feed people information and all they have to do is say YES. it is much less credible, as much as i don't believe sprint online reps, i would actually take notice to the following conversation

"when does the evo come out"
    Sprint rep"June 6th"

anything else is just having them agree with your information and they certaintly arn't goingto argue the point because "the customer is always right" and if you say june 6th, as far as that convo is concered, your right
  5. KarbonXX

KarbonXX New Member

I agree with Death. Rep agreed to multiple questions you asked. Next time ask him "June 6th?"
  6. Android 17

Android 17 Well-Known Member

My grandma said we'd have pancakes on April 30th too, I hope she really means it and it's not all just rumors and speculation.

I've been disappointed before =/
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

LOL...As far as I know, this is the most glaring part of the conversation.

I've said it before, but don't mind saying it again, the knowledge that chat/phone Tier 1 reps know is as far (or even less) than the customers!...hahahaha
  8. tokuzumi

tokuzumi Well-Known Member

Whenever the date will be (usually a Sunday), we can order from Telesales on Thursday, and have the phone 2 days before it's available in stores. That's what I did with my Hero.