Repair Number Two - One More To Go...

Last Updated:

1. hannahl3

hannahl3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Hero is going in for its second repair for the same problem tomorrow - rubbish response on the touchscreen.
    I'm not sure how HTC can possibly argue that a poor response on the screen can be to installed apps when the system is geared towards installing apps, especially as you NEED these apps to make the phone operate as a normal phone, but nevertheless I kept the downloads to an absolute minimum to give the phone a fighting chance.
    After just over one week however, the touchscreen is totally rubbish again, so my initial observation that HTC are a total crock of shit is entirely founded.
    Am looking forward to my third repair for the same fault, when I can finally rid myself of this rubbish phone forever!
    Any HTC employees and flamers are quite welcome to comment on this debacle, but I will be swapping this bollox for a REAL phone asap.

Advertisement
  2. mikeymop

mikeymop Well-Known Member

I hope you get a new phone too, that'd be a great upgrade. The Hero's been on it's way out for awhile. Good luck on hopefully getting a shiny new EVO or Droid :D