Tips Repeat message warning

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Trollar, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Trollar

Trollar New Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Looking for help, Thanks in advance. Just got the One S and I use it for work and get pages but don't keep the phone on me all the time; as a result I tend to miss pages. One of the features I don't like (as compared to my prior phone) is there is no option to set the phone to remind you that you have a missed message or call, perhaps every 2 minutes. I emailed support and they suggested installing the app NotifyMe, which bit myself and ITT at work could not get to install. Does anyone know of a similar app that could solve this problem for me? Thanks... Tom

Advertisement

2. ajbuck68

ajbuck68 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Engineer
    Pennsylvania
    I don't know about calls, but I use go sms pro
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jb.gosms&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd
    If you download that and go to settings>notification settings>default notification settings>enable reminders. You can set up how often it reminds you.

3. Blue Thunder

Blue Thunder Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    Male
    Yorkshire, UK
    Handcent SMS also allows you to set up repeat notifications for missed texts

You might also want to try Missed Message Flasher which is a free app that seems to do everything you want

Or another one is Light Flow Lite, which is another free app that might also do what you want

I hope that one of these two help

** EDIT - I have just tried both of these and so, ignore Light Flow Lite it doesn't work on the One S. But, Missed Message Flasher does work and works well. I have left it installed on my phone as it seems a useful little app.

Tags: