• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Repeating Screen & Vibration Text Alerts?

Oh ok cool. Glad you finally got it working. The LED only blinks when the screen is off. So after your three minute timeout, the LED should start blinking.
OK, I will check that after I get the phone back from wifey... she had to use her phone. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: mistaj33
Upvote 0
Sure thing man. Hopefully you can get it set exactly the way you want it. My settings work well for me. I also like to use magenta or cyan for LED colors in LightFlow since they're really bright. Might want to try those if you haven't already.

I sure will. Wifey should be done in half hour so I can test again. Are you still online then as it is about midnight where your at I think?

These settings are important as I am deaf and can't hear the beeps or whatever...

Upvote 0
Testing again... with 1 minute on with DN, but no led after it goes out?

I had a brain fart :( and will continue this tomorrow night around 7 pacific time when my wife is home so I can test with her phone.

I had forgot what I turned off or on to get DN screen to work, and now I'm back to Blinking led light and one minute vibrations. Bear with my guys, I'm 61 and not all there. :rolleyes:

At least I know the DN lock screen works now, just got to tinker with the settings to get the three options I want. Lock Screen light, blinking led light and vibration.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones