• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Repetitive Crashing (SCH-l535)

rbistheman

Lurker
Oct 29, 2014
Hey guys, first time on here. My Phone was Rooted but then i un-rooted it. Since then my phone crashes when i "Slide to unlock" or open an app. I updated the Stock ROM using odin because my phone would not let me update. When my phone is plugged in this dosent happen so I feel as if it could be the battery. But if is not and is my Software does anyone now how to fix this and could give me steps on how to do it! Thank you!:)

Hey guys, first time on here. My Phone was Rooted but then i un-rooted it. Since then my phone crashes when i "Slide to unlock" or open an app. I updated the Stock ROM using odin because my phone would not let me update. When my phone is plugged in this dosent happen so I feel as if it could be the battery. But if is not and is my Software does anyone now how to fix this and could give me steps on how to do it! Thank you!:)
Hello and welcome rbistheman:)
Perhaps try a fresh download of the firmware for ODIN and flash it again? If there is an md5 posted at the download site, double check it against your download.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones