Replaced My screen, Great experience

Last Updated:

1. sjjones

sjjones Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Picked up my white EVO yesterday, noticed a difference on the bottom RHS with the black one i have also, there was an issue i had not noticed b4.

The screen was lifted slighty with lite showing showing between the screen and frame. Called sprint they refered me to Paramus rte 4 store so a tech could look at the phone.

Within 10 mins the Tech had replaced the screen with whole new one!!!!

Very happy with out come, as it saved me getting a refurb and loosing the Chromatics i have installed.

Great Job Sprint

Advertisement
  2. eric3316

eric3316 Well-Known Member

So the Sprint stores are now repairing EVO's? Did he just re-glue the top down or did they replace the whle screen? I am guessing he just glued the top....

If he actually replaced the screen, would love to know what screen they put on it. Epson or Nova?

3. way2success

way2success Well-Known Member

Got same issue. Did they replace with a new one? Is this a franchise store? What area are you in? Would love to get it fixed.

4. sjjones

sjjones Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

she REPLACED it, its a corp store as i said in Paramus NJ, as she explained she has replaced them B4 because of people breaking/cracking the screens, never for an issue like this???

only thing i lost was the screen saver which i have a spare, from Phamton skins

way2success likes this.