Replacement Arriving Tomorrow :)

Last Updated:

1. SJamG

SJamG Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am getting a replacement Desire tomorrow from Orange....

I am still having the problem with callers not being able to hear me, but when I phone them back, it works fine! :confused:

My brother phoned me earlier and said that when it connected it said "Connected to Unknown" instead of my name and he couldn't hear me!

I phoned Orange and had a bit of a rant and they got me to change the Network Mode to just GSM - I told them to get stuffed and to send me a new phone as soon as possible.

The courier is arriving with my replacement tomorrow, but as you all know, I flashed my Desire with a generic ROM and have a couple of questions for you all :

1. Did anyone else experience the same problems after flashing (i.e. did the flashing cause it)?

2. Have Orange ever come back to you giving you into trouble for flashing a generic ROM??

Thanks as always :)

P.S> I better remember to Restore to Factory Settings and take my SD Card out! :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

IF Orange find out about the flashing to the generic ROM, then they will end your Orange care and support for any other issues.

The first step before complaining to orange would have been to reload the Orange ROM.

3. SJamG

SJamG Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

Thats not good - eh?

Just wondering if anyone knows where i could get an Orange Desire ROM??

Thanks