Replacement Back CoverAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Jaymie1989

Jaymie1989 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I kinda broke the back cover for my phone. I have been looking for a replacement but cannot find one.

Its the white HTC Wildfire. Anyone know where I can find a replacement.

Advertisement
  2. ephbee

ephbee Well-Known Member

i notice they sell dummy phones on ebay for $15 australian, would be worth asking if back cover comes off

3. decker39

decker39 Member

4. amg_1969

amg_1969 Well-Known Member

5. cmc

cmc Member

I am currently in a dispute with 3 as my wildfire is faulty. They want me to pay for a replacement (I've already had a repair) and the only one they can replace with is the red one (mine is graphite). They will only send the phone without the back plate and recommended that I buy a red back plate from Carphone Warehouse - you might want to try that.

BTW, does anyone know anything about mobile phone contracts, faulty handsets and consumer rights?

I took out my contract in July 2010. First handset developed faults in September and was booked in for repair. The repaired phone developed the same faults before Christmas and I have been in touch with 3 several times since.

They said they will give me a replacement but that I have to pay for it. Otherwise, they will only repair.

I figured that the handset was part of the contract and, therefore, a like for like replacement should be available if the handset is faulty and if a like for like replacement isn't possible, an equal or better replacement should be given??

(Sorry to hijack the thread)

6. JamesT

JamesT Well-Known Member