Replacement batteryGeneral

1. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

Anyone know what other HTC phone uses the same size battery as the Inc4g? What can be swapped?

Advertisement
    :
  2. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Well-Known Member

bberryhill0 likes this.
  3. Mr. Boom

I have been doing some reading and found at least two occasions where folks say they used the battery from the Inc2, and it fit and worked fine. I might try it.
  4. hilmar2k

Why not just get the correct battery?
  5. hilmar2k

Well, you may be right. I happen to have an Inc4G and a battery from an Inc2 handy, and it does look like they are the same. That said, if you are going to buy one, I would get the Inc4G battery, being that it's higher capacity.
  6. Mr. Boom

Agreed, but i am looking at the stand alone battery chargers and if i get one, why not get it with a battery that will work. Just trying to explore options.
  7. prairiedogn

prairiedogn Well-Known Member

8. GeoUSA

GeoUSA Well-Known Member

I tried the Hyperion brand white battery 2 pack and charger designed for the Inc 4G. I'm not happy with them as they discharge quicker than the stock battery. I gave it a week, and performance did not improve. I'm back to stock for now.
  9. Mr. Boom

I might just pick up an OEM battery. But then again I am getting about four hours of screen time so I might not worry about it.