1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Replacement question

1. rachred7

rachred7 New Member

I have had my MT for a month now and already need a replacement because I cannot make/receive calls or texts or use web. After 3 days of arguing with customer service reps who all told me different things, they are sending me a replacement tomorrow (hopefully).
    I wanted to find out if there is anything I can do to make my transition to the new phone as easy as possible. So maybe I don't have to spend hours getting the new phone set up?

Advertisement
  2. ziggy46

ziggy46 ROM Developer

well its not hard to transfer your number to the new phone (there website tells you how) but i advise that you remove any mods or roms that you put on your phone before sending it back to them
  3. rachred7

rachred7 New Member

Will I have to purchase all of my apps again?
  4. shimdachef

shimdachef Active Member

No, your app purchases are synced to your google account. You will have to redownload them