replacement S PenTips

1. thesmeee

thesmeee New Member

Hi all
    Looking to get a Note 10.1 in a few weeks, after trying them out verses the new Ipad i was seriously impressed, the only thing i can say that let it it down was the build of the S Pen itself. dont get me wrong it worked great but it made me wonder if there were any replacements available as an upgrade?
    Hope you can help
    Paul

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

There are original ones on eBay.
  3. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I'm hazarding a guess that by original you mean the S-Pen that came with the Note 1. If so, I believe they're shaped just a little bit differently and the Note 1 S-Pen may not fit into the Note 10.1

Can anyone with both please confirm or deny this.
  4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

No mate, we are talking about Note 10.1 and NOT Note 1. There is such device as Note 1, BTW, so please do not introduce confusion where there no reason for it.
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

What's your problem? I'm well aware this is about the GALAXY NOTE 10.1
    Ramzes13 likes this.
  6. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

This is the pen and holder that makes it feel and look like a regular pen.
    Galaxy Note 10.1 S Pen Holder Kit | Galaxy Note Accessories

This is the replacement
    Galaxy Note 10.1 S Pen | Samsung Tablet Accessories
    NeoGrandizer likes this.
  7. thesmeee

thesmeee New Member

thanks for the links, pretty much exactly what i was looking for, hopefully as this unit catches on a better range will become available
    Thanks again
    Paul
  8. hbryder

Yr welcome. I used it for 3 hrs the other day taking notes. It's not perfectly comfortable but it's not bad either. I would like if it was just a little longer ;)
  9. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

LOL. Thanks again for this tid bit. The S-Pen Holder accessory for the 10.1 is actually the origninal Note's S-Pen put into a larger casing. So it looks like the old S-Pen will work with the newer 10.1. :D

I'll probably look at it later in the week if I can locate a store that has a display model.
  10. hbryder

If you are in the US Best Buy has them on display
  11. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

In Canada and the Best Buys here also stock them. I noticed Staples has them also for a dollar less and I have a Staples that is walking distance. Just hope they have a display model and save me from travelling. ;)