Replacement video camera app?

1. crazydog

crazydog Well-Known Member

So, IIRC, the Incredible *can* record better quality audio than what the built in video camera app can record, but so far I haven't seen any replacement video cameras that take advantage of that.

Is there one that I haven't seen yet?

Advertisement
  2. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

I'm actually wondering the same thing, if anyone could fill us in please do! :)
  3. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Well-Known Member

I was just looking for something like this yesterday but came up empty. Would also love to see some options about a better camera app. Something that can make the camera zoom in further. There has to be something out there that can do this considering it's 8 mega pixels. Would also love to see a feature to zoom while using the camcorder.
  4. Darebrokenheart

Darebrokenheart Well-Known Member

For some reason nobody has created an app that takes full advantage of the camera. Of all the apps that has been created for the phone not one has been for the camera except one which had different effects after the picture is taken.:confused:
  5. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

Maybe we should get someone that knows how to make apps for the video camera and camera combo both, something that enhances it, or maybe something all in one app that does stuff to enhance the video performance and maybe something for the camera itself as well instead of multiple apps if that makes sense.

Hm, who to ask... who to ask.. lol
  6. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

+1 for this idea
  7. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

8. crazydog

crazydog Well-Known Member