• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

replacement virgin htc desire

dj.GETAFIX

Sep 5, 2010
belfast
altough virgin claimed not to have any replacement for my desire that was going into boot-loop all the time, the phoned me today to say one was in stock and will be sent out for wednesday. this only took 6 days to get them to find a replacement. mostly due to 5 phone calls 2 emails and posting a video of the phone crashing onto youtube. this i had to do because the muppet from the technical department refused to belive that i was talking to him on a phone i claimed had the boot-loop problem. acording to him if it had the problem i wouldent be able to use it at all....

the moral of my story is dont put up with virgins tech department telling you that you a wrong. insist on a replacement desire and not a wildfire as its not as good as the desire... as falsely claimed by virgin...
e-mail them links to threads from this forum and others on the boot-loop as we seem to know more than so called tech guys...
if they dont belive you make a video and post on youtube, as this seemes to embaress them into beliveing you...

if that fails go direct to htc for a repair, then change to a better phone company at the end of your contract :rolleyes:

Reactions: zeroeight

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones