• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help replacement wired earphones

I think you will almost certainly have to use SE products, but it might be worth e-mailing customer support. I tried my girlfriends Nokia set in mine and the buttons did nothing.

Suggest dosn't mean that. it just means in his case to put forward an item.

I don't mean to take this thread even more off topic, but that's incredibly pedantic. It was pretty clear to anyone who has even a quarter of a brain cell that he was asking for suggestions based on experience.

Reactions: zaggle
Upvote 0
As some of the more useful replies pointed out I was hoping for a recommendation from someone who had some headphones and could confirm they worked properly.

The HPM-90s are listed as fitting walkman phones. I used to have a walkman phone and the fitting was non-standard with two prongs.
On the SE site those headphones are displayed with the walkman fitting and not listed as working with the X10.

Sony Ericsson - Products - Accessories - Compatiblephones - HPM-90

So I'd be greatful to hear if someone actually has the HPM-90s and could say whether the fitting works with the x10 and also whether the screen display works?

The sony site does list the MH700s for the X10 but they look pretty basic and don't have specific music control functions...again if anyone has them, it would be nice to hear about it.

Upvote 0
As some of the more useful replies pointed out I was hoping for a recommendation from someone who had some headphones and could confirm they worked properly.

The HPM-90s are listed as fitting walkman phones. I used to have a walkman phone and the fitting was non-standard with two prongs.
On the SE site those headphones are displayed with the walkman fitting and not listed as working with the X10.

Sony Ericsson - Products - Accessories - Compatiblephones - HPM-90

So I'd be greatful to hear if someone actually has the HPM-90s and could say whether the fitting works with the x10 and also whether the screen display works?

The sony site does list the MH700s for the X10 but they look pretty basic and don't have specific music control functions...again if anyone has them, it would be nice to hear about it.

Sony Ericsson - Products - Accessories

Choose product filter then the X10 boombasha all compatible ones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones