Replacing current phone with nexus one?

Last Updated:

1. nickdog670

nickdog670 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering how I would go about returning my current phone and getting the Nexus One. I know everything has to be done online, but I can't get to a T-Mobile store and have them order it for me, then ship it to their location or anything? Would I just have to return the phone to T-Mobile then order it online? Also, how long does it take to ship (if you live in California)? Thanks for the help everyone.

Advertisement
  2. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

Order the Nexus (it will probably ship overnight), go into store with both phones, tell them to take the old one back and cancel any contract extension, swap SIM cards, get on an Everything More Plus plan, and finally go home with the Nexus.

I am assuming you just got the other phone and are want them to take it back because it's within 30 days. If that's not the case, they won't do it. You can still get the N1, they just won't refund you for the old phone.

3. nickdog670

nickdog670 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, I just got my current phone last week so would I be able to pay $180 for the Nexus One online?

4. clutchy

clutchy Well-Known Member

^possibly, but then you'd have to pay $80/mo instead of $60. Over the two years you come out ahead just buying it full price and you can leave whenever you want.