Replacing free apps after updateGeneral

Last Updated:

1. smittythepig

smittythepig Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So i've heard that somewhere in the market you can find the apps you've purchased and download them again. Still can't find that. Nor can I find any place that will show me a list of the free apps i had downloaded. not sure if the latter actually exists. anyway, where do i go to find a list of my apps that have synced with google?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. A User Name

A User Name Well-Known Member

I too had the issue where once I updated to 2.1 and visited the Market, I could not see any of my previous downloads.

Thankfully, I backed up my apps with Astro, but even when I restored, most apps did not install.

This is probably because most of the apps we had for 1.5 aren't updated to run on 2.1. I tried to search for ChompSMS and a few others, and they cannot be found in the Market for some reason. I think it's just that some of the apps we used aren't updated yet.

Hell, most of the apps I had previously were crap anyway, so more space on my phone without them! :cool:

3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

When you open the market hit menu and then downloads. Almost all of my apps showed up there after the update.

4. A User Name

I tried that once I first access the Market after the update, and NOTHING showed up under downloads. It's all good though; half the apps were crap that I downloaded when the phone was new. :cool:

5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

See, it is a smartphone. It knew you didn't need those apps when it loaded. ;)

6. A User Name

:D

7. Slugdoc

Slugdoc Well-Known Member

WHen I first hit downloads they were all listed there, once I downloaded an app, and returned to the Downloads screen, only the app I had just downloaded was there, and the rest were gone.

Gone, I tell you!!