• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Reply" button on posts AWOL

I dunno I don't like the new setup because my pork butt has to learn something new and adapt for once :/

I think it was a deliberate sabotage terrorist attack from this site to hinder my productivity having to struggle to find the reply button in my spare leisure time .... these guys are counter productivity terrorists!!!!!

MOTHER FFFF.......

"Huff puff huff puff!"...

I am emotionally scared for all eternity due to having to find my way for something and thus destroying my productivity RAAAARGHH!!!!!... I think I need to bring out the big guns! :mad:

Now I am AAAAANGRY!!!!!

D-:<

alumni_evil_law_school_classic_white_coffee_mug-rdafa241cf6604452bee1f615ea0336a9_x7jgr_8byvr_324.jpg

Ja but on a serious note I don't like it.

I liked the previous set up :)

Upvote 0
HAHA

xD

loooool!

xD

I gotta be careful what I say sometimes... :D ... my joking spirit can stir up things I never even wanted in the first place haha! xD

Biting one's tongue (or cutting it off! :D) can save lives loooool!

I will spare you all your sanity and bite my stinky tongue hehe :D

Argh this new reply button is very stinky! xD

Why can't we have the old one back please? :D

lol just trying my luck hehe xD

Upvote 0
The demise of the individual reply button also means we need a new "View Source" button. It used to be easy to see how someone did something (for example embed a video). I have never found a good detailed help for the forums. It was a simple matter to find a post which did something I wanted to do and press reply to see an example of doing it.

As an alternative, how about gathering volunteers to write a good comprehensive help for the forums?

If you click the button indicated it will show the code behind the magic.
2016-03-11.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones