• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [REQ] Root for Samsung Galaxy Stardust S766C - Tracfone, Net10, StraightTalk

n1nj4Lo

Android Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2011
Anybody have any luck finding a successful method I've tried everything from TR to Kingo and no dice as of yet, here's a universal collection of rooting apk's I have tried if anybody wants to give it a go or see what I have and haven't tried yet: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e3b56fc3gbh4t/Root

I've read around that the device is very similar to the S765C and that TowelRoot worked on that, but this device it doesn't as I've seen, make it rain turns gold then the app just kinda freezes up and does nothing at all anymore except just hangs there, not even a forced reboot.
_
_
_

WonderShare One Click Rooth Method works perfectly..

Last edited:
Kingo Root just keeps cycling through waiting for device connecting downloading, nothing ever happens, SRSRoot just attempts and opens the same method as framaroot then that fails but it successfully reboots the phone same as with iRoot but no framaroot type exploit that I see.

Upvote 0
WonderShare One Click Root Option worked for me as well, on the pc with all my other android devices installed.

So now ya know which root method to use.
_

Alert to Forum Mods can you change [REQ] to [FIX] so people wil know this thread has been resolved.
I tried changing it but your OP editing options wouldn't allow me to change the thread title.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones