[REQ] "Silent" "Vibrate" "Loud" icons

Last Updated:

1. stevo746

stevo746 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all -

I have some pretty specific audiomanager profiles set up. I'd really love some icons that represent these things I mentioned to access them with one click. Right now I am using CM6 lockscreen gestures to get to my audiomanager profile list from there, but I'd also love to just be able to have these buttons on my main screen. Anyone have anything that fits the bill, or willing to make some?

Thanks a million.

Advertisement
  2. scoob55

scoob55 Well-Known Member

beautiful widgets from the market can do this......if you do, long press on home screen, click widgets, click beautiful toggle widgets and choose vibrate and choose silent......they become widgets on your homescreen and with one click your loud becomes vibrate or loud becomes silent. there is no option for loud...just put your phone on loud and each time you turn off vibrate or silent, it changes back to loud.

3. stevo746

stevo746 Member This Topic's Starter

I am just looking for the icons so I can assign them to my audiomanager profiles, which control more than the widget toggles. The toggles do not affect media volume or alarm.

4. Wargazm

Wargazm Well-Known Member

I'll go ahead and bump this thread since I'm looking for the exact same thing!

5. rcubed

rcubed Well-Known Member