• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[REQ] "Silent" "Vibrate" "Loud" icons

stevo746

Jul 1, 2010
Hey all -

I have some pretty specific audiomanager profiles set up. I'd really love some icons that represent these things I mentioned to access them with one click. Right now I am using CM6 lockscreen gestures to get to my audiomanager profile list from there, but I'd also love to just be able to have these buttons on my main screen. Anyone have anything that fits the bill, or willing to make some?

Thanks a million.

beautiful widgets from the market can do this......if you do, long press on home screen, click widgets, click beautiful toggle widgets and choose vibrate and choose silent......they become widgets on your homescreen and with one click your loud becomes vibrate or loud becomes silent. there is no option for loud...just put your phone on loud and each time you turn off vibrate or silent, it changes back to loud.

Upvote 0
beautiful widgets from the market can do this......if you do, long press on home screen, click widgets, click beautiful toggle widgets and choose vibrate and choose silent......they become widgets on your homescreen and with one click your loud becomes vibrate or loud becomes silent. there is no option for loud...just put your phone on loud and each time you turn off vibrate or silent, it changes back to loud.

I am just looking for the icons so I can assign them to my audiomanager profiles, which control more than the widget toggles. The toggles do not affect media volume or alarm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones