• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Req: Suggestion to recover GT-N7000 from dead boot

Hi,
My phone model is Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. When I am trying to upgrade my phone (GT-N7000) from ICS to Jelly bean using a unofficial site in between this process the phone stuck up in a stage for long time so that I disconnect the battery and try to on the phone by pressing switch. In the phone there is no response and I try to hard reset the phone that time too no response in my phone. After that I saw a forum in the XDA as per that I used Riff box to recover my phone by resurrection method with the help of a professional, in the process the phone responses for some command after the resurrection. There was nothing happened in my phone. But the only change happened in the above said process is when the phone connected to computer it detects in the usb mode before that the phone was not shown in device manager that is the only progress. Of course now in the device manager requires driver for the phone sec s5pc210 test b/d driver. Please help me in this issue. Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones