• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Request for app

nickgee123

Lurker
Nov 14, 2014
This is to ask if there is existing such an app, and if not request one. I have searched yet could not find one.
Cydia (for iPhone) had a really good 'tweak' - you could take notes in the notifications panel. Simply swipe and you can edit notes right there. It was just 3 lines; not linked to any app or anything.
I would love this on android; very usefull.
I have a screen shot but :As a new user you cannot yet post links or images. This is an anti-spam measure, we apologize for any inconvenience'.

So simply google image : "cydia Quicknote" and you will see a few screenshots.
Something like that on android would be great,
Thanks

Dude I am a student who is trying his hand in app developing and I will try to make this app. If an experienced user wants to make this app I wont stand in the way.
Also I need info on your phone and which version of android it runs in.
Also if you want to make experienced users develop this app you should inform if you are willing to pay for it. (some experienced users may make it for free but if you are willing to pay more people will be interested)

If you wish to inform me of anything please e-mail me at arjunks10000@gmail.com

PS: if you got an experienced user making this app already please inform me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones