Request: News/Multimedia App

1. Chilled_Dude

Chilled_Dude New Member

There are a mind boggling number of news applications due to their relatively rapid development cycles and long term ROI. However, the vast majority of these apps lack two very important things when delivering content to users in a qualitative package--creative interfaces and user personalization. The few apps that have tackled this usually focus on other media topics, fail to deliver healthy quantities of content daily, or lack user personalization.

I would like to request an app that republishes tagged content from an online source (Such as a blog or similar platform) with a focus on minimal, quality interfaces. User personalization in this case wouldn't be crazy--just tag filtering and tabbed content streams.

The app ideally would adopt a freemium monetization model--allowing users to choose between a free ad-supported experience or paying a small fee for ad-free content.

Given the premise of the app, I'd be more than willing to share revenue earnings from the released app, as I hardly believe in a free lunch.

Anyways, that's it for now. The post's vagueness was due to me keeping the word count in check--I know what I want, and if you want details, I'll gladly toss 'em over.

Have a good one~

Advertisement
    :