Required Flashing Info about Micromax A110

1. captain_nemo

captain_nemo New Member

Hi All,

I'm posting this post here as there is no separate section for Micromax A110.

I'm planning to buy a Micromax A110 mobile, which is out at Indian Market now. This will be my first Android Phone. I saw in internet that it's coming with modified Android ICS rom from Micromax.

Just want to know weather can I flash Android original JB or ICS in A110 now? If yes, please provide me the details of steps guide links and required tools links?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kidroid

Kidroid New Member

Hi captain nemo

Even i am planning to buy a micromax A110 canvas 2
    its a great phone by the looks of it. Even i would love to know weather can I flash Android original JB or ICS in A110

At least i have someone who has same issue. :)
  3. captain_nemo

captain_nemo New Member

Hi Kidroid,

I bought this phone and I am really happy with this phone. It's real worthy to its cost. Best Budget phone currently available in Indian Market.

Yes, you can flash but you may need to wait for few more weeks. Because developers are developing custom ROMs (JB or ICS based) these days. Once those are out for download, you can flash. Just follow instructions properly before you flash it.

Thanks.
  4. Ryan Rodgers

Ryan Rodgers New Member

HI Nemo and Kidroid

My phone is getting stuck and its very slow ...can u guys help me with it...

Thank u