Requires help in boot.img

1. ashish56

ashish56 Active Member

Is there anyone who can create a new boot.img which is unsecure and in which the auto rotation are even fixed???

Advertisement
    :
  2. shahabazas

shahabazas ~*~ Android Addict ~*~ Guide

Buddy its not the problem with the Boot img as if it might be the problem with the sensors files what were present in BT do one thing just flash the Stock MMX A73 via sp flash tool and then just flash the boot img and see if it works and if it does then we need to MOD Blue Terror and release it as if the sensors files might be different for both phones.
  3. ashish56

ashish56 Active Member

I have already tried this ( just flash the Stock MMX A73 via sp flash tool and then just flash the boot img and see if it works ) it doesn't works ... am not getting what the hell can be the problem
    just because of it am not able to use my phone at its full
  4. shahabazas

shahabazas ~*~ Android Addict ~*~ Guide

Okay try if the Stock Frimware solves your problem i mean just flash the complete stock frimware and nothing else and see if ur sensors work.
  5. ashish56

ashish56 Active Member

hey nope buddy my sensors are working fine, am asking to create a new unsecured boot file so that even we (those who were facing problem with mastermind's unsecured boot.img) can also enjoy this device with full capacity..