• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Resizable Widgets won't resize

zohan569

Lurker
Dec 5, 2010
Hey guys. When i first got the phone i could resize widgets and move them around, now whenever i try to resize them or move them, the arrows in the corners of the widgets won't pop up ( you know to resize the arrows pop up around the widget) and when i try to move them, they just go back to where they were. it happens to widgets i just add too. can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Hey Zohan...I had the same problem after I had to do a factory reset to get my google account thing happening. I messed around a bit then did a "soft reset" i.e. I powered the phone down, took off the back cover, removed the baterry for a few seconds then replaced it and powered the phone back up....Hey Presto....my rezizeable widgets were once again rezizeable and moveable!!!!
I hope this helps if you haven't already sorted the problem out :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones