Resizable Widgets won't resizeSupport

Last Updated:

1. zohan569

zohan569 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys. When i first got the phone i could resize widgets and move them around, now whenever i try to resize them or move them, the arrows in the corners of the widgets won't pop up ( you know to resize the arrows pop up around the widget) and when i try to move them, they just go back to where they were. it happens to widgets i just add too. can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Advertisement
  2. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

It would help if you provided a little more detail. I believe that only the "MotoBlur" widgets are resizeable, and only to "preset" sizes, if there is room. Some of the 3rd party widgets will be resizable, but only if you have the premium/paid version.

3. rssprint

rssprint New Member

Hey Zohan...I had the same problem after I had to do a factory reset to get my google account thing happening. I messed around a bit then did a "soft reset" i.e. I powered the phone down, took off the back cover, removed the baterry for a few seconds then replaced it and powered the phone back up....Hey Presto....my rezizeable widgets were once again rezizeable and moveable!!!!
    I hope this helps if you haven't already sorted the problem out :)