1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

[Resolved] Sprint t.v unable to use WiFi on EVO 3d

1. 814 htc evo

814 htc evo Well-Known Member

Okay so i useto have an EVO 4g whom I sold to my good friend when the 3d EVO came out...I got my 3d EVO on day 1 and about a week ago my friend told me her sprint t.v had an update which allowed her to now use WiFi and when i try to use sprint t.v on WiFi it tells me I must disable my WiFi to use sprint t.v well i Googled sprint t.v with WiFi and i found forums with a lot of people with 3d evo's having the same exact issue and when you load sprint t.v it shows an ad in the background saying now you can use sprint t.v on WiFi and i found that ad online since i can't bring it up with WiFi on, on sprint t.v and the EVO 4g and the EVO 3d are definitely 2 of the many devices listed for capable of using sprint t.v with WiFi so what gives any ideas!?!??!

Advertisement
  2. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

Sprint TV is working fine on my EVO 3D (over WiFi and 3G). Maybe try deleting the app and re-installing??
  3. 814 htc evo

I just cleared the data and it all of a sudden said checking for updates but still no such luck :( If I delete the app how do I re install the app? Is it in the "play store" lol ... ??? And if u Google this issue I'm not alone so Idk what the deal is :(
  4. 814 htc evo

Nvm I just cleared and re downloaded it, its working wonderful now thanks for your help!!
    marctronixx and BenChase7 like this.