1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved! Turn off Daylight Savings? Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic TouchSupport

Last Updated:

1. TON80D710

TON80D710 Member This Topic's Starter

When I synch my phone calendar to Outlook 2007 using My Phone Explorer, all event times on the phone calendar end up 1 hour later. I am in Arizona so the time never changes. I have the phones calendar "Select Time Zone" setting to (GMT -7:00) Arizona and the "Lock Time Zone" on. On the main phone settings for Date and Time I unchecked the Automatic option and in the "Select Time Zone" I chose the Arizona option but the phone displays GMT-07:00, Mountain Standard Time. I can't get the phone setting to display Arizona. Are there any other settings to control DST?

Advertisement
  2. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Well-Known Member

You could turn off "Automatic" in the date and time settings.

TON80D710 likes this.
  3. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

Are you having this problem only with the calendar sync, or with the actual time display on the phone as well? I ask this because I live in Az as well, and my Epic Touch is displaying the correct time.

TON80D710 likes this.
  4. TON80D710

TON80D710 Member This Topic's Starter

The time is displayed correctly. I went ahead and deleted all events from my phone calendar and resync'd to Outlook via My Phone Explorer and all events are now showing up correctly. Maybe just a glitch from messing around with the settings. If the problem comes back, I'll update. Thanks for the replies.