1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

[Resource] Ringtones and Wallpapers

1. Dr0idWhisperer

Dr0idWhisperer Well-Known Member

PLEASE READ DO NOT SKIP!!! I DONT KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS OR NOT SO MAYBE THIS WILL CATCH ATTENTION! :D THIS IS FOR THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY HERE TO POST THEIR FAVORITE WALLPAPERS AND RINGTONES!!! CMON GUYS AND GALS LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!!! BEST WALLPAPER CONTEST!!! LETS GO!!!!

Ok everyone, I thought this might be a pretty nice resource for people to post up some gems of wallpapers and ringtones and request any of those. Yes Zedge is pretty awesome and has just about everything but it is impossible to go through them all plus there are some that cant be found there that are very nice! Having said that most of my ringers and wallpapers come from there. LoL. So post your best and provide descriptions and pictures if you can! I hope people find this thread useful!

I'll get things started! :)

Here is my Ultimate ringtone, notification, and alarm pack v2! It contains gingerbread, ics, cm9, some NES and SNES ones, and various others! 337 all together! This is flashable.

Advertisement
  2. racinmason001

racinmason001 Well-Known Member

Good idea! What about a ringtone of the many times hank hill is gonna kick someones ass. :D
  3. Transfusiionz

Transfusiionz George Carlin FTW! VIP Member

Holy crap!
    Nice job droid!
  4. rgates414

rgates414 Active Member

FREAKING AWESOME.. Thanks Droid! :D
    Dr0idWhisperer likes this.
  5. boijay

boijay Active Member

Quick question, does all the sounds have to be in .ogg format?
    or any sound format is fine?
  6. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

7. Dr0idWhisperer

For them to be read by the system I think they have to be ogg if you put mp3 etc in system I believe it wont recognize them. In that case they would have to be put on the sd card or whatever. :)

No worries! Its a huge list!!!! Easy to miss some! ;) Help me Im upside down....nicee! :p

Also dont forget guys this is give and take...dont be scared to post your own here! Thats what this thread is for! Lets see some awesome wallpapers and ringers!!!!!!!!:D

Also if there are any requests for something lets everyone work together to help each other out!
  8. max25002

max25002 Well-Known Member

Yo GO DROID ! :D:);)
  9. Dr0idWhisperer

This is a battlefield 3 pack. I picked out some things I was using for theming my windows 7 so I thought I would throw them out there for phone use as well. This zip is NOT flashable. You will have to manually move these to your phone in order to use them. Also I think the wallpapers are 1920 x 1080 so idk if they will have to be resized for the phone or not but thats something to consider.

Ok, so the wallpapers are a few images from Dice's recently release digital art book. I believe it was four of them I threw in here. The sound files have already been converted to OGG so they are ready to go. They include two very short selections from the Battlefield 3 Main theme as well as the two separate sounds from the MCOM alarm in rush mode. Any of those would make for possibly good notifications.

Anyways, hope you enjoy. Battlefield 3 Pack
    mike28 likes this.